Re: [LUG] OT apache Q

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 08:19:24PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:

Apache asks for the auth details every time, no matter what. It's
the browser that remembers them and then introduces the details into
the header info.  Only the user can therefore control it - clearing
the memory cache (without a private page open at the time) should do
it but only closing the browser can guarantee it.