Re: [LUG] UPS

I live during the holidays on a farm in Cornwall which is, believe you
me out in the sticks! :)

ext3 is more than robust. I have not lost information with it, even if I
pulled the sodding HD out a live system.  UPSes are useless, so what if
it gives you time to shut down? Whooppeee. Big deal.

Save money and just buy a Belkin surgemaster thingie if you are worried.

-Kai