Re: [LUG] UPS

You are very lucky Kai !
are you young or do you live as your email address indicates in Finland.
The West of England suffer a lot from Lightning Strikes and high wind shorts
(Cable to Cable).
All our supplies are via 3 phase over head systems from up country.

Not all of them. But even here in Exeter I see a fair number of
supply glitchs, usually on all 3 phases, sometimes single phase.
As well as the time last year SWEB decided that it was a good
idea to deliver 260V...