Re: [LUG] UPS

On Saturday 03 August 2002 17:35, you wrote:

Anything by Liebert (http://www.liebert-hiross.com/) is a good choice.

Interesting website.
The font is a bit small, so I zoomed.
This made it get _smaller_!  (because it is in a flash thing, not text.

In Galeon zooming appears to do nothing at all.

I didn't get details of the products because I couldn't be bothered to
download and unzip and read them - no HTML, no sale I suspect is a common
occurrence.

Which is a pity since their kit is quite good.

So although it looks amazingly clever and cool - it didn't do its job for me.

It only looks that way in certain browsers. In others all you get is
a blank page.

Also do you really need music and animation, which is slow to load
even on ADSL...