Re: [LUG] Netscape and stuff

On ti, heinä? 30, 2002 at 04:41:52 +0100, Matthew Browning wrote:
I am aware that I *could* sniff the user agent in question and serve up
a different page for NS4.x but I don't really want to do that; after
Any suggestions would b valuable at this stage.

Do not support NS4. It has terrible CSS support, and numerous problems
all fixed in later versions. I am sure older versions of IE were just as
quirky, but you do not see people supporting those either.

-Kai

p.s. http://archive.webstandards.org/upgrade/