Re: [LUG] A bit OT - Networking/Security

Hi Ian,

I have been looking Computer Shopper this month and would it looks as if that
would be about a right figure - Hardware vpn router/firewall + antivirus on
workstations, possibly with a personal s/ware firewall on each machine. I
would love to set up a Linux server, but not sure if I can swing it - even
just a Smoothwall gateway may be expecting a bit much of them - unless I can
sell it on the cost factor - i.e. free!

Unfortunately, I am based in Newquay and so it's a bit too far from Plymouth
to 'pop over', but any info on that Linux server would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Mark Harvey