Re: [LUG] A bit OT - Networking/Security

Some of the network aware ones are very clever at getting
updates centrally, but I've been away from Windows long enough
to forget which was which.

SOPHOS is fine.
On Linux/Unix one sets it up with wget to collect new signatures, in Windows
it has sget.exe which is a clone of wget.

I have a script to install it from one CD to each of several machines, no
reason whcy that can't handle both OS'
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/