Re: [LUG] Business Software Recomendations

Hi all,

Looks like the Guest House will be going ahed

thanks everyone for your suggestions,

I think TAS is out of the question.
(I gave all my windows stuff away about a year ago).
Bill G doesn't need any encouragement, I think the more people
bodge cobble and make do, the sooner the software will be available
on a non M$ platform (I know, easy for me to say when there's just
me and my girlfriend in the business, not a full production environment,
but it's a start).

I'll have a look at sql-ledger (at first glance it looks a bit OTT, but
if I can strip it back to just what I want, I'll be ok)

I'll wade my way through all the emails properly tonight,
and do some RTFM-ing

If all goes well, there may well be a special 'geek' rate for dclug members

--Andy Weir-------------------------------------------------------------
| Electrical & Electronics Engineer     Work: andy.weir@xxxxxxxxxx     |
| AMIEE  IEE Membership No. 8266908     Play: andy.weir@xxxxxxx        |
| (http://www.iee.org.uk)                                              |
| Linux                                    /      \                    |
| Registered User #272048                   _o_/   \                   |
| (http://counter.li.org)                  /  \    /\                  |
| Say no to software patents!           _____|_\@@                     |
| (http://petition.eurolinux.org)             @@@                      |