Re: [LUG] Business Software Recomendations

Kai Hendry wrote:
On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 01:23:41AM +0100, kevin bailey wrote:

PS - sql-ledger is open source and therefore.... free!

Tell us how get on with that, as I set it up about a year ago for my mum
and she hated it.

i'd be interested to hear of any reasons or details... what business was being run on it, etc.

from the (very busy) user group for sql-ledger it looks like it is used extensively.

cheers,

kev

Somehow I have to manage laying in the sun while doing some coding today. :)

-Kai