Re: Off Topic?: RE: [LUG] website ncdc.gov.uk

As linux and open software users we should be striving for open
standards. Writing to websites and schools pushing open standards like
validation with W3C and recommending office suites like open office is
of utmost importance to furthering the "cause".

Omg, has anyone seen the job centre plus site. It is INCREDIBLY bad. It
is not indexed by google very well, it was miracle i strayed upon it.
http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/cms.asp?Page=/Home/AboutUs/ContactUs/YourComments

rgrds,
-Kai