From: "Ian Vaughan" <ian.vaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hendry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Various

Dear Kai

CR/511551

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Ownership of specific e-mail addresses and website domain names are not
regulatory issues for Oftel however, there may be an issue under certain
copyright laws.  This can be difficult to take to court if the users are in
different countries etc -as the web is a world-wide tool.

Yours Sincerely

Ian Vaughan
Consumer Representation
020 7634 8713

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for use of
the individual or organisation named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you should be aware that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. I apologise if you have
received this communication in error. Please notify Oftel immediately by
telephone on (+44) (0) 20 7634 8700 or e-mail isunit@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and destroy
the original message.

This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored,
recorded and retained by Oftel. E-mail monitoring/blocking software may be
used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to
ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their
contents.

----- End forwarded message -----