Re: [LUG] linux history questions

You could of found this out by googling. Roly baby, you are creating a
lot of mailing list spam. :)

On la, kesä?? 22, 2002 at 10:34:35 +0100, Roland Tarver wrote:
£0 and source-included. Do we simply pay for the production cost, disks
manuals etc. Or do we also pay for the convenience of have a kernel with

you pay for physical stuff, and support for e.g.
think about it.

Source:
      Is the source from all major distro's included on the disks we get?

Have you not looked ? That is what opensource is all about.

Promotion:
      Is there an organisation "Linux International" still in existance?

Eh? Promotion is up to you and I. At least that is what I like to
think.

As I said, sorry if everyones had this sort of stuff b4 :)

Try not waste out time, try waste your time by searching for the answers
which are plentiful on google and major linux sites.
please do not take it offensively. I was just like you a few years back.
you need to learn the etiquette!(google for it)

-Kai
--
http://www.google.com/search?btnI=1&q=Kai+Hendry