Re: [LUG] more study required - RE: What I've found so far XML

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 11:23:32PM +0100, Roland Tarver wrote:

what would you use to write an SGML doc? notepad?

SGML is pretty dead in mainstream use. There is not a lot of perl to
support it anymore. I'd learn XML *sigh*. It's easier anyway.

The first app I wrote converted a faxml type thing (of my won
creation) into html and LaTeX. It's not a bad example to learn with.

Steve "used to do a lot of SGML" Marvell