Re: [LUG] Suse 8.0

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 ThomasTT37@xxxxxxx wrote:

.1 have tried that but it wont boot,gave up with 7.1 as well in the end ( got
it installed but couldnt configer the graphics..as have old Monitor with no
details and Vesa drivers no BG..flickery screen was enough to drve anyone
round the bend  in windows its all plug and play!..why make it hard!!) Do you
really need to be a Linux " Geek" (sorry) to install any Linux programme..M
Hirons ( PS yes I know about Yast2..not much success with that either..!!

To be honest I'd suggest you try Mandrake rather than suse, it'd probably
suit your purposes much better.

Alex.

--
What goes "Pieces of seven! Pieces of seven!"?
A parroty error.