[LUG] Pink Tie linux

Hello,

Just thought I'd throw in the fact that Cheapbytes is selling RedHat 7.3
cheap CD's as 'Pink Tie Linux' :-) Following the thread about 'Thread Linux'
from the Linux Emporium, I just wondered what name Cheapbytes were using.

Having said that I received a copy of RH7.3 from a grateful dept at the Uni,
and have just installed the whole lot on a partition at home. However, I see
that RH have reduced the price of their boxed sets such that the 'standard'
set costs £49, and there is a £6 discount for those who have bought a boxed
of RH6.2 or later (ahem...so that'll cost me £43 instead :-) ). I'm all for
supporting linux by buying the boxed sets when I can, although I seem to
remember that RH7.2 had reached the price of about £75 (?) which was a bit
much I thought (so I bought the cheap CD's instead). Well done RedHat on
reducing the price! :-)

Wonder how much MS Windows 2000 or XP for workstations or servers costs?

John.
--
John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK            Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: jhorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx