[LUG] RE: [LUG] re ¿fast24 Spam filter working too well?

I had a little glitch the other day trying to send a message to the lug
whilst on the new dialup number, but it seems to be sorting itself out
however it may pay to drop a line to fast24 just to be on the safe side.

Lee Quick.

I have given fast24 a call, and they say it is not their mail server doing the
filtering. The
problem started at abouthte time they changed telco. They are looking into it. In
the mean timeI
changed my gojobsite email to a freeserve address and it arrived no problem, so
there was some
filtering going on.

Chris