From: "lee quick" <leequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] psu dead

Paul Sutton wrote:

My PSU has died so I can use linux as a double blow I am stuck with XP,
at
least falcons eye works though.

paul

If you can make it to Plymouth Airport i could give you an old but
working ATX psu,Oh and BTW done the Suse disks and will be winging there way
to you tomorrow in the post,if you want a new 350w atx i got one of those
for a tenner.