Re: [LUG] GCC/C++ Problems

On Monday 06 May 2002 13:47, lee quick wrote:

              I had similar snags and I think installing the g++
package from the suse disks solved the problem (at least it did for me).

Regards,

Lee.

and Theo wrote:

More than likly it's just a missing lib or wrong flag, take a look in
config.status and config.log - it should tell you the real error output from
gcc.

Thanks, guys, I'v reinstalled all the relevant packages and -touch wood- all
seems well.

VMT

Terence