Re: [LUG] Star Office choked and won't restart

Adrian Midgley wrote:

But running it gives
akm@xxxxxxx:~/office52/user > ./sofficerc
bash: ./sofficerc: Text file busy

is that a bit odd?

Not if you have lurking Star Office processes at a guess. Seems
funny only Netscape ever starts lurking on me, no true zombies,
but some active content, and sometimes the Netscape DNS cache,
stay around after xkill has done the business...

Are these true zombies? Have you tried "kill -KILL" on them a
few times?

Simon

PS: I must lose Netscape 4.76... Which version of KDE do I need
to get Kmail IMAP4 support again? The version with SuSE 7.2
doesn't support IMAP.