Re: [LUG] /proc/misc temperature?

Paul Weaver wrote:

I'm guessing you mean centigrade

Actually I couldn't remember whether it was Centigrade or
Celsius, I guess they are close enough for the purposes at hand.
I thought everyone used Celsius these days.

Hmm, NASA, and many others, list Centigrade and Celsius as
equivalent, but I'm sure that one is based on the triple point
of water, and the other on the freezing point. Still NASA never
were very good with Units ;)

Of course, the same was said over centigrade/celcious verses farenheight. I

Your spelling gets worse after a visit to the bar! So what is my
excuse?