Re: [LUG] Fwd: Tkfp 51 posted

and

FreeMed (http://freemed.ourexchange.net/), which is implemented with
PHP and mySQL. FreeMed is available under the LGPL and offers
downloadable source code plus online demo at
http://freemed.ourexchange.net/pages.php?page=demo

These are contrasting examples of major applications, which are the next
target of Free Software development IMHO.

We have the OS, the tools, the infrastructure applications (BIND, APache,
PostGreSQL etc) now we are moving into office stuff, present but needing
polishing and support building up around it, and into vertical and horizontal
extension into business areas.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/