Re: [LUG] ADSL again & SuSe 8

ISDN different?? yes, it is, but it isn't... The main thing is that you have
CLI enabled so that the 'thing' knows what your 'fone number is to return
your call. I guess the exchange can't (and we're assuming here) pulse the
line - the length calculating gismo maybe incompatible with the ISDN
terminal adapter somehow?

Anyway, back to linux: I've just installed SuSe 8.0: pretty much faultless,
no problems with the GUI. I'm putting a partition on my work laptop (I don't
need all those GB's for windows stuff) as we speak. I'll be crucified if the
IT dept. find it tho'.

Simon