Re: [LUG] ADSL in Cornwall (Again!)]

Your are correct there isnt a exchange on threemilestone estate estate, its
just a depot for them.  The exchange for blackwater is along the penstrase
road somewhere,  iirc turn left at the chacewater turn off and i believe its
down
there somewhere.

Arrg, why won't anyone listen!?!! I wasn't asking whether it was or not,
This building IS an exchange. It is also a depot where the vans and
stuff are. I can see them washing their vans on a monday morning from my
office, but I also know that it is definately an exchange. Beleive me, I
interact with BT on a daily basis as I am a communications engineer
myself. I was simply letting whoever it was that told me it wasn't that
it was

 Craig Letheren