Re: [LUG] ADSL in Cornwall (Again!)]

Now if they could get ADSL to work in Threemilestone... (3 miles from
the Truro exchange - availbility, still "not a chance")

They already did. We have had ADSL working in our office, which is next
to BT, for ages now - and damn good it is to. And I seem to remember
that someone told me a little while ago the BT building in
Threemilestone Ind Est is not an exchange....I have confirmed that it is
the exchange for Blackwater and as far out as St Day.

  Craig Letheren

--
ADSL is available in parts of threemilestone,  basically everything the
truro

Your are correct there isnt a exchange on threemilestone estate estate, its
just a depot for them.  The exchange for blackwater is along the penstrase
road somewhere,  iirc turn left at the chacewater turn off and i believe its
down
there somewhere.

Andrew