Re: [LUG] Open Source Day

On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 12:06, Rich Smith wrote:
  I would suspect the SLUG would be able to set up the
box(s) for use (I have 3 that could be brought along)
although I haven't spoke to Nick or anyone else about it
yet, but I believe we are having a meeting on thursday (is
that right ?????)

At least three boxes have been confirmed on behalf of SLUG, although
there may be more.  At least two of these have CD burners for easy
copying of any available distros.

Exeter Uni SLUG will be having a small social get together on Thursday,
where I hope I can arouse more interest in the event.

Apologies for not responding to anything I should have responded to in
the last two weeks.  I've been away and am now having to dig through a
rather large amount of e-mails.

Regards,
--
Nicholas John Murison