Re: [LUG] Open Source Day

Hey all,
       As there seems to be alot of distro swapping going
off over the llist recently I suggest that anyone who has a
distro(s) that they think other people may like a copy of
should bring it along to the open source day, then we can
have a box(s) set up to burn cd's of various distro's
and/or serve them to ppl who brought along their laptops.
That way everyone will be able to go away with new new
distro's for free or the price of a cd :)

 I would suspect the SLUG would be able to set up the
box(s) for use (I have 3 that could be brought along)
although I haven't spoke to Nick or anyone else about it
yet, but I believe we are having a meeting on thursday (is
that right ?????)

Anyway if people like the idea then post back and I'm sure
it can be sorted out.

P.S. I spose other software like open office etc could be
brought along (obviously no piracy can take place !!) so
bring what you think others may like.