RE:[LUG] Can't stop printing

Hi
       On Thu 11 April 2002 07:59:28 Simon wrote ref Citizen 120D
       manual.

I may have one at home; I'll look tonite.

       Thanks to Lee who pointed me in the right direction.
       The correct resolution for my ancient Citizen 120D is 120x216.
       The later model has a res of 240x216.
       I've used apsfilter setup to set the correct res and listings are
       now printing nice and clear if a little slow.

       Thanks to all for your help and I don't think I'll need the manual
       now Simon.
Keith