RE: [LUG] Can't stop printing

I may have one at home; I'll look tonite.

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Abraham [mailto:keith.abraham@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 April 2002 23:34
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:[LUG] Can't stop printing

Hi Jon

On Wednesday 10 Apr 2002 17:07:46 Jon Lawrence wrote

If you can tell us the make and model of the printer, I may be able to get
hold of a manual for you.

       It's a very old Citizen 120D. Not the newer one with the control
       panel on the right-hand side.
       I've managed to find a manual in pdf form for the newer one but the
       older one still eludes me. So I'd be thankful if one could be found.

Keith