Re: [LUG] secure ftp?

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Theo Zourzouvillys wrote:

ProFTPd is more secure than wu-ftp, which is the biggest pile of buggy sh**
around in *nix along with sedmail and bind.  Avoid all 3 at all costs on any
server that can be accessed from the internet

Try telling that to the ISC, Nominium, IANA or any of the other folks who
run the root nameservers.  From what I know from my source at
ISC/Nominium, the root nameservers are BIND 9.

I bet your one of those weird people who runs djbdns aren't you *duck* :)

J.

--
Jon Still                               E-mail: jon@xxxxxxxxxxx
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/