Re: [LUG] python -> browser and X problem

On Wednesday 20 March 2002 15:34, you wrote:

$ xhost +local:fen

Thanks.  Sorted.
localhost here rather than local but working now.
Now to change it from appearing in Netscape to either Konqueror or Opera.

THis is a multisearch script I have played with and used form time to time,
since several of the more useful medial refernece sites such as the BMJ
exclude the generic search engines like Google, but will allow one to make a
search using their own search engine.  SO I automate queries to include
several of them.  And Google.
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/