[LUG] WINE

Dear each.

I have a job, well almost, unfortunely they havent seen the light regarding
operating systems and are still tied 'to another system which a lot of people
use...'.

with that in mind I thought I might get back in to the swing of their thing
as I havnt used it for about two years so I decided to load up WINE (from
Linux Format Oct 2001) using the RPM manager.  It says that it is installed.
apparently.

I cant get it to work.  What do I have to do to it? I cannot find an icon
anywhere and if I open a terminal it doesnt seem to understand it or am I
doing it wrong.?

I would just like to click on an icon to start the program up.  can anyone
help me please.

jm