Re: [LUG] OSD: 27/4/2002 Publicity

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 11:43:54AM +0000, Simon Waters wrote:

we've started contacting the press and other contacts to promote
the Open Source Day.

I'm planning some local press advertising for my own services. I'm
trying to get a few people together to join in one big advert. I've
also convinced the business editor to write a little editorial about
licenses, TCO and alternatives. Face 2 Face also advertises in
there, so that might get joined up. Face 2 Face have a section on
licensing in their next news letter.

Anyone running a linux shop that covers mid to north Devon? If enough
people join in, I'll stick the Open Day in for nothing.

I hope to get the advert in at the end of the month, maybe first
Thursday in April. Got to bung a website together first though. Is
that OK?

Steve