Re: [LUG] Simian evolution on redhat 7.0?

yep - when providing solutions to SME's it makes much more sense to stick a postres/linux box in a corner of their office rather than the more expensive and unreliable SQL server/windows.

also - by not having a GUI interface the clients don't fiddle with the machine and break it!!!

kev