Re: [LUG] Simian evolution on redhat 7.0?

On 05-Mar-2002 at 12:35:52 Alex Charrett wrote:
It's something that seems to be increasingly happening, talking to the
salespeople here, there seems to be a number of companies who have called
us up saying "We want out of the Microsoft stuff, can you help us?"

Then you should have many happy days ahead of you working for your company
:-) Enlighten these good people to the ways of Unix...albeit that Sun seem
to be plugging linux a lot recently :-)

That said the salespeople don't understand free sofware either.  I spend a
good 1/2 an hour once explaining to one of them how come samba was free
(beer) and how "samba" is not a company.

Ah! Perhaps ask for a pay rise as 'in-house trainer' or some such? :-)

John.