Re: [LUG] Who's free on Sunday in the Exeter area?

1. Yes, but you mean there are other types of meeting?

Occasionally, I've never been to one.

2. Yes, why not? I often use the White Hart (South Street), but am not
averse
to any pub with good (cask) beer, not too loud "music",

Ooh, not been in there. It'll be an experience. As long as the beer is good.

3. Yes, but I would prefer a Friday night.

Friday night is a bit of a no no, as I've got work engagements, plus a 2600
meeting.

Matt