[LUG] Brand names

In article <005501c1c4df$a785cf00$8ec8fea9@xxxxxxx>, Bob Sarah
<wychcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
At a SWAFET meeting (South West association for education) we were told that
the QCA (I forget) has decided that students would be penalised in their
AVCE (advanced vocational certificate of education)
Is this information something that QCA / OCR ? Edexcel have published? I
read the boards' websites regularly and haven't seen anything.

- note that education is
acronym hell
And IT isn't ... ?

- if they used brand names such as WORD in their external exam
answers.

Step in the right direction?
No. Students should be able to describe a range of software for all
common environments.

Regards
--
Mike Callaghan