Re: [LUG] Simian evolution on redhat 7.0?

On 05-Mar-2002 at 16:07:30 MATTHEW BROWNING wrote:
It is both humbling and informative to stand corrected, but I hardly
think that one example disproves the rule.

Yes, I agree and it was a bit over the top. There are, however, other
examples and I think the use of non-Microsoft O/S will increase. Ultimately
people here will have to wake up to what is happening, but it will be a,
possibly, long time yet.

John.