From: "Simon Waters" <Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 23 February 2002 10:53
Subject: Re: [LUG] SUSE 7.3

Paul Sutton wrote:

if you are using ipchains - look in man iptables for the equivalent.

typing ipchains -L at root (on my laptop also running suse 7.3), gives

A little cutting and pasting of your reply after the text you
were replying<hint> to should help reveal what you have
forgotten.

iptables = 2.4 kernel ipchains = 2.2

There are tools to help those who can't be bother to learn the
changes.