Re: [LUG] SUSE 7.3

hi paul,

i would guess that SUSE 7.3 has the 2.4 kernel and would be using iptables instead of ipchains.

use
man iptables
to look up the options.

ipchains and iptables are very similar so
iptables -L

would probably give you the listing of the rules.

HTH

kev

Paul Sutton wrote:

Just got round to trying this

typing ipchains -L at root (on my laptop also running suse 7.3), gives

ipchains: incompatable with this kernel

Paul