Re: [LUG] CdDatabaseCl

It doesn't matter much now i'm GTKtalog instead, but the
thing was that the make file that came with it gave an
error for pretty much every line in it, and it didn't look
like any make file i've used before ???? the programs
website has no support section unless you want to pay $25
!! Anyway GTKtalog does the job just fine so I havn't got
the time to sort out CdDatabaseCL!
Cheers anyway
             Rich
On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:45:25 +0000 Steve Marvell