Re: [LUG] furthering the revolution: ECDL

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 09:53:14PM +0000, Mike Callaghan wrote:

I'm quite happy with Staroffice as an alternative to MS Office but I
haven't been able to get my head around MySQL quite so easily as with
Access.

Postgres, my database of choice, is also a pain for transistion. What
MS has over linux is a suite of GUI tools. Classic Unix databases lack
the leyman (sp?) interface that is required to allow the next man to
develop database appications. Is there an ODBC based database
management tool out there?

Steve