Re: [LUG] Redmond Linux

On Wednesday 30 January 2002 7:38 pm, Rich Smith wrote:
Hey all,
        I've just installed Redmond Linux off of the cover DVD of Linux
Format and I must say I'm bloody impressed.

Any chance of a review for the DCLUG site? You can write it online (just let
me know and I'll set up a username and password for you), or you can view the
template on the site and write it offline.

amn, i hate not having a DVD drive.... well if my Ebay bid wins, i will
have a SCSI one ;-)

Neil