Re: [LUG] Mandrake 8.2 ?

Hey there guys!

I can download a copy of mdk 8.2 if you wanted, but it's currently in
beta (and judging by some of the messages in the cooker list, it's still
badly bug riden)

8.2 beta 1 only seems to have 2 CD's released as well (the third CD is the
contribs CD which hasn't been put together yet :( ) Mail me back if you're
still interested... ;)