Re: [LUG] Advertising for Linux Freelancers

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Gwilym Stephenson wrote:

Does any one know of a good place to advertise for South West based
freelancers capable of the following:

- setting up RedHat Linux;
- setting up Apache and other applications related to Linux Internet
servers;
- writing Unix scripts for server maintenance;
- liaising with network suppliers and physically installing machines;
- documenting to a high standard;
- advising on hardware to run Linux.

Regards, Gwil

Gwil Stephenson

Try the perl monger lists, the lug lists and the freelancers list.

I got some freelance work after a mail posted to the freelancers list was
crossposted to the london perl monger list.

also try jobs.perl.org and the register job site.

laters,

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a