Re: [LUG] Just Curious?

G'day,

It is probably looking for a wins server.
It's a common problem.

The easiest thing to do would be to block ports on your firewall/diald machine.

Ports 137, 138 and 139 (I think, you had better check)
--
'ooroo

Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
Work:   + 44 (0)1344 392538     o /////
Mob:    + 44 (0)7785 762976      /@   `\  /) ~
You need only two tools.        >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
A hammer and duct tape. If it    `\___/'  \) ~
doesn't move and it should use     \\\
the hammer. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.