[LUG] Heist ad: IBM, Linux, and audio from MPEG 1

The article is at
http://consultingtimes.com/Serverheist.html
and is worthwhile
The advert is at
http://www.consultingtimes.com/media/heist60.mpeg
5 MBytes.

On this KDE here I only get video, whereas on another OS I get audio.

So is this a general thing, or can I reconfigure my machine to play the audio
from this file, and if so where can I find the codec required, please?

It is the sort of thing that has some relevance for the NHS where email
outward through an Exim installation on Solaris is fine, but internally on
multiple MS Exchange Servers is crap.

But it would have more impact if it played on a Linux desktop, I think.
--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.defoam.net/