Re: [LUG] can anyone read / understand german - Linux andafghanistan

On Tue 01 Jan, Simon Waters wrote:

Paul Sutton wrote:

thanks,  I guess the Linux community has a good ally with the new
government.

Hmm, a common mistake is to assume your enemies enemy is your
friend.

I dare say that a lot of the power in Afghanistan is still
controlled by people who grow poppies and other crops of dubious
utility.

Dare I suggest that perhaps the Taliban had more money than the
opposition forces, and I'm sure ISP's using Microsoft products
are more expensive due to higher support and set up costs.

From Bernard.
I tried to access the Taliban site (don't agree with there reported
policies, ECHELON triggered) but site not available from btinternet.
Best regards
Bernard.
--
If you can read this thank your teacher.
(1) Bernard.Sheppee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx      (2) Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx