Re: [LUG] NTFS permision problems

Hi there

According to the man page it looks like the partition should be writable
ok - but - checking www.deja.com shows that NTFS support is still
experimental - apparently MS won't release specs.  Many postings at deja
were saying the same thing.  They suggest using FAT.

Just a quick point - if you're using windows 2000 or XP i think they
changed the design of NTFS.

kev

On 11/27/01, 2:40:02 PM, Rich Smith <Richard.J.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
regarding [LUG] NTFS permision problems: