Re: [LUG] NTFS permision problems

On Tuesday 27 November 2001 21:15, you wrote:
> thought you doctors were rather against fat??

<groan>  But this is only Virtual FAT <groan groan>

> are you any relation of my cousin (by marriage) who spent his life removing
> peoples lungs in Moreton hampstead?

and is remembered by the chest ward at Torquay being named Midgley ward, and
for bringing the first effective treatment for Tuberculosis back from the
States at the end of the war....

No.
But some of his family live in the same road here, so we get each other's
mail ocasionally.  Long road - Topsham Rd.

Also not related to Thomas Midgley Jr PhD who followed up the invention of
Tetra-ethyl Lead as an anti-knock additive for petrol by synthesising the
firt Freons.

--
From one of the Linux desktops of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.swis.net/midgley/