Re: [LUG] relocation and jobs

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 11:30, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> I am thinking of relocating down to devon or cornwall and have applied for
> jobs in the area, but most of the outfits are quite shocking cowboys -
> there are a few exceptions such as slightly different, but there does a
> appear to be a serious drought of clue.

What can you do?

Does the idea of developing parts of IT for healthcare in such a way as to
make a living, and leave Open Source for the next and other lots excite you?

There is a clue drought, plus lots of MS though, but i do want to assemble a
virtual cadre for the sudden times when clue plus money plus impetus combine
to make opportunity.

--
From the Linux desktop of Dr Adrian Midgley
http://www.swis.net/midgley/